Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

CHALLENGE #43 - SCENES - Scenic card/or a scenic image

Welcome to Twist of Faith, where we share our faithful, encouraging, healing, and uplifting creations.  What a great way to be a blessing to others by sending them a card!

Each week we showcase 3 entries that followed the challenge guidelines the most.  Last week's top 3 are (in no particular order):


DSC00895

And our random winner from last week:


#8 EMILY THUBBRON


Congratulations EMILY !!! Please contact Pauline at the email address to the right to make arrangements for your prize!

This week our new challenge is:


SCENES - a scenic card or scenic image

And of course, don't forget our purpose - to include a scripture, uplifting quote/sentiment, or positive words of encouragement.


This week a verse comes to mind that is a great promise:


The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.
(Psalm 18:2 - New Living Translation)

On with the show.... with a word from our fabulous sponsor....

Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts. I am a freehand graphic illustrator, joining you in the wonderful and exciting world of digi stamping! I thoroughly enjoy creating. 

My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you. I’m excited to share my delight of creativity through my stamp art with the wonderful folks at Whimsy.


StampArt Design by Kathryne! This week's prize winner will receive their choice of FIVE IMAGES from the SADK collection available at Whimsy Stamps ... wonderful! 

Now it's time for some eye-candy and inspiration!  Take a look and see what our design team has created to inspire you.
 Antoinette  using Lulu

Barb using 
Charlie Fishing on a Log


inside of card

Pauline  using





Vickie using "Charlie"









We look forward to seeing your scenes shared with us here. Have a blessed week!
Should our Linky Tool fail us, share your creation through the comments section, with a direct link to your blog post.


2 comments:

  1. Love the scenes, DT!!! Gorgeous work. The theme is so fun. I love what you've created. It's delightful to see the Scripture added. What a joy it is to sponsor for your challenge. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Challenge! Beautiful work from the DT!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete