Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 NIV)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

#6 For Every Season

My apologies for the delay in posting today (I'm nearly 4 hours late!) I guess angels watch from the sidelines while Halloween themes take over October! Just the same, we thank our three entries last week... your Angel creations were lovely... (there won't be a Top 3 this week), just a random prize winner.... who is...


As our prize winner, Sue has her pick of the one of the Michelle Perkett  angel  images showcased by our design team last week .... SUE please email me (Pauline) at the yahoo address on the right, and I'll get your prize off to you! Thank you for sponsoring our Angels challenge,  Michelle Perkett Studios!

Before we proceed with the details of our challenge, we welcome a new sponsor... Pholkart Blessings! From the talented designer herself...

My name is Patti Moore. I'm a self-taught artist who LOVES to doodle! Just give me a pencil, a good eraser, a pad of white paper, a comfy chair, a good cup of coffee... & I'm a Happy Camper! I especially enjoy creating Digital Stamps that Papercrafters can use in their creations! :)

I'm blessed to work at home in my sunny studio in North Carolina. My husband also works at home, & we both enjoy the company of our sweet rescued Lab, Winnie.


I have a little shop on Etsy called PholkartBlessings where my Digi Stamps are available directly from me!  You can also find me at my PholkartBlessings Studio & at my Facebook Artist's Page! I hope you'll come by & visit me there often!  

Our random prize winner will receive their choice of 2 digi images from the Pholkart Blessings Etsy Shop .. wonderful! We're thrilled to have   Pholkart Blessings as a sponsor at Twist of Faith Cards!

Our theme for you this week is 

FOR EVERY SEASON

Your card creation should depict a SEASON....  and remember our 'twist of faith' your creation should also include a scripture, quote or an uplifiting sentiment that suits this week's theme. Of course I had to share this wonderful scripture with you....I'm sure it's the first to the mind of many, when we thing of a scripture about seasons... (thank you for The Byrds making it so poignant to so many!)

"To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under heaven." 
                           Ecclesiastes 3:1

the above scripture is a share, or for inspiration.  Please use any scripture that offers a message fitting of our theme...

Our team this week has created some beautiful seasonal delights with our sponsor's images.... come and share in them here!




(outside)
(inside)

Laura

Trish


We hope that you will share with us in our SEASONS challenge... have a wonderful week!

And if the Linky tool disappears (blogger has been performing it's magic across the blogs this week) ... we do apologise, and we ask that you leave your link in the comments section, and we'll let you know when the tool has been found again!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards from the DT! Thank you for picking me to receive a prize. Hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images! Love the Scriptures. Beautiful cards, DT! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this challenge and so glad I found it. Beautiful work from your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pauline, I wanted to redo my card after further thought. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will someone help me please? I posted something other than my picture
    Thank You, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge and the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete